Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Staying in Control When Everything is Out of Control

If you're anything like me, the way I gain control when everything is out of control is do something....ANYTHING.

Sometimes the distraction of learning a new skill or sitting in on the countless COVID-19 SBA CARES ACT webinars, seminars and online video calls gives my brain the chance to form a plan of action I wouldn't have thought of if I only focused on the problem. 

I find that because I help such a variety of business owners, I always need to switch gears to whatever pertains specifically to their business. That little shuffle helps my brain take a break, gives me that feeling of accomplishment and leaves little crumbs behind that eventually come up when making new plans in a situation like the one we are all currently facing.

There are so many training sites that have free certifications either COVID-19 or specific to your business.  Why not take an hour each day, improve your skills and share the results on social media so everyone sees you are working at solutions.  

Not only does this make me feel better to share something positive and optimistic, it's rewarding to be a small part of the solution and that's encouraging. 

11 comments:

  1. Great work man you have post a great post it will help people very much keep it do more for people like that Everything you need to know about financed trading accounts

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work man you have post a great post it will help people very much keep it do more for people like that https://www.tripoto.com/trip/forex-traders-tips-for-beginners-5dfdc4511b120.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog website is actually valuable. as we provide QuickBooks for Small Business UK at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say this is one of the best article I’ve read.. From beginning to end you nailed it totally. as we provide business administrative consultants UK at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must thank you for posting this blog because the topic is very much in demand today and everyone wants to read about it. as we provide fake id generator at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST ecommerce company in UK Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forwarders Forum
    Forwarders Forum is the NR.1 freight forwarders forum on the internet. You can discuss various topics
    related to shipping cargo but also request freight quotes and make offers to freight quotes. Join us
    today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one thanks for sharing. Do you know where you can invest small money in Pakistan? Don't have any business idea. Don't worry we have brought you a list of Business Ideas In Pakistan for you.

    ReplyDelete